‘How to Be Good at Work’ is part of Roger Steare Consulting Limited and, as such, is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the careful selection and use of its printers and print technology.
- Actively promote recycling, and the use of recycled and FSC managed materials both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.